Social Media / Digital Marketing Executive
GOAT Creative Studio, a interior design firm, is seeking a skilled and creative Marketing Executive to join our team. As a Social Media / Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for developing engaging and visually appealing content that showcases our projects, promotes our brand and attracts a targeted audience.
Roles & Responsibility
- Ability to think critically and develop effective marketing strategies that align with the company's goals
- Come up with innovative ideas and solutions to engage customers and differentiate the brand from competitors.
- Create social media content (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Website & etc) to generate leads
- Brainstorm ideas and creative ideas for weekly content in the form of graphics, videos, feeds, stories & etc
- Engage with our online community, respond to comments and inquiries, and foster positive relationships with our audience
- Content deliverables include social media videos, photos, animations, GIFs, TikTok content and other design elements that will be used on online and offline marketing channels
- Explore potential collaborations with like-minded individuals or organizations that can mutually benefit our brand and theirs.
- Collaborate with the sales team to capture stunning images and videos of completed projects.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey the marketing message to the target audience
- Ability to analyze data and metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and make informed decisions
- The capacity to adapt to changes in the market and adjust marketing strategies accordingly
- Understanding the needs and preferences of the target audience and develop marketing strategies that address their pain points
- Proficiency to leverage digital channels and platforms to reach and engage customers in a cost-effective and measurable way.
- Creative, independent, self-discipline and willing to learn
- Familiar with design/ video editing softwares like InDesign, Photoshop, PremierePro & etc will be a plus!
- Possess a diploma or degree relating to marketing or graphic design.
- Familiar with major social media platforms.
- Creative and up-to-date with the latest social media / industry trends
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.